Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Portrait Time

Wow, It's been a while but I'm finally back to blogging. I'm here to post some sneak peeks for the lovely "D" Family who I had the pleasure of photographing this past weekend. I've never met a cuter, happier little family. "G & G" are such a sweet couple and "A & J" are teen sibs who actually get along with each other...I was amazed but apparently pleasant teens do exist!









"A" - Good luck at college, and "J" - I hope you were serious about modeling for me because I will be calling soon! ;-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cara ~ Just wanted to thank you again for all your efforts. Between pre-scouting Medford Lakes for the perfect spot to checking out the lighting at various times of day... you have been fantastic to work with! ~ More than we could have asked. p.s. LOVE the photo's!!!... can't imagine once we see them all how tough it's going to be to start choosing. Thanks again!! "G"

Courtney said...

Looking great Cara. I love the one of the girl with the sunflare. beautiful

GK said...

These are wonderful Cara. Beautiful pictures, family and location. #3 is amazing! Love that sun!

Selena said...

These are wonderful Cara! You did an exceptional job on these!

Anonymous said...

These are beautifully done, Cara.... I love them! The sunlight in the third one is captivating. Wonderful!

Marie said...

Wonderful Job Cara! Really love #3

Anonymous said...

I love the warm lighting and love their choice in clothing! Nice job Cara! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Love the sun flare!