Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Last Hot Day of Summer

This past Sunday I had the pleasure of photographing the "W" Family. It was hot and humid but this family didn't let the heat phase them one bit. I have to say the "W" family wins the award for the best color coordination. "S" couldn't have done a better job picking out her family's clothing. I wonder if she knew how great those melon colors would look against their bright green lawn? Here are a few sneak peeks for "C & S." I hope you guys like what you see so far. I'm really looking forward to showing you the full set of proofs next week. Thanks for the great color-coordination and thanks to all 6 of you for being wonderful models!







Oh and a quick shout-out to my newest "employee" and assistant at Crane Photography. My husband Rich assisted me on this session and photographed the whole time in Manual Mode. I'm very proud of his progress and I'm so happy he shares my enthusiasm for photography!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Rich! These are great Cara and yes, the mom did a great job with the clothing. the family looks so fresh and fun!

Cindy S. said...

Beautiful pics Cara! What an adorable family :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the colors and the freshness of these. So much fun. What a beautiful family!

Lisa B said...

You're right, those colors are outstanding! Perfect choices. What a lovely family.

Marie said...

Perfect Choice in clothing! Great Pictures :)

Meghan said...

Yes, love the clothing choices! Fabulous job, Cara... what a cute family! That last one of the kiddos and the sun peaking behind the trees is really beautiful.

Courtney said...

Oh, if all my clients dressed like that I'd be happy! Great session Cara. Beautiful family.
On a side note, I can see me having three boys and then a girl. My husband would die.

Stefanie Carlson said...

Amazing use of color, it just makes their pictures seem so different from the standard white or black with jeans or khaki. Adorable kids, fun images!

Cristal said...

These are great! Love the first especially.

Anonymous said...

I agree...the clothing colors look great against all the green! Great family shots! I am tagging you now, rules are posted on my blog (linked from my name)! Have fun! :-)

Kerry S said...

Cara, these are beautiful! I love the colours.... so vibrant and rich. WONDERFUL!