Monday, May 5, 2008

Some sneak peeks from my Tyler Park shoot

Happy Monday! I had such a fun weekend meeting up with two great families at Tyler Park in Newtown, PA this past weekend! The weather could have been a little warmer, but these guys were troopers for me on the cloudy chilly day and I think we got some great portraits together. I have only started to proof all of the great pictures from Saturday but I had to post a few favorites today because I know Amy will be checking my site every 5 minutes until I do. ;-)
I hope you like them! I'll have more in about a week.
Thanks for being great models for me this weekend!



























4 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! I can only imagine what the others look like! You truly have a gift and I'm so glad that you were the one to do our pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Really great shots.

Anonymous said...

great pictures - I have seen a lot of improvements in your work. We look forward to helping you with your wedding portfolio as well as anything else you need. Keep up the great work! Your natural lighting is dead on, I might have to take some notes.

GK said...

These are beautiful Cara.