Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Introducing Crane Photography's 2009 Senior Portrait Model!

I met Miss Julia last year when I did her family's portraits by the lake. I could tell a year ago that this young lady had a star quality about her. So I asked her to be my Senior Model to kick off the 2009 Senior Portrait season and we had a ball during her shoot! Don't let that 2nd image fool you, Julia is as sweet and genuine as they come. But she sure can turn on the glam in front of the camera!









So if you're not thrilled with having the same cap and gown shots as everyone else, that took all of 15 minutes to create, why not celebrate your graduation with a truly unique photo shoot. Email me at cara@mycranephotography.com for more information or to book your senior portrait session.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: