Thursday, October 16, 2008

A 10x20 custom collage

Sometimes during a portrait session, I'll have a few images that are just stronger as a group than they would be as solitary images. When this happens I like to put them images together as a 10x20 Custom Collage like this one that I did at a recent session.


When I create a Custom Collage, you'll have the option to purchase the prints separately to frame them as a grouping yourself, or you can order the 10x20 image directly from Crane Photography as either a framed wall portrait or a print that you can frame yourself. You can even request a different colored background or ask to have something printed directly on the image like names or a favorite saying. We call them Custom Collages because they are custom designed by me customizable by you!

3 comments:

Madeline said...

Hi Cara!
I just heard the fantastic news. I'm beyond thrilled for you. It couldn't have happened to a kinder, more deserving lady.
xoxoxo
Madeline

Anonymous said...

What a nice Trio.
Wow sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you are ok

welcome back.

Stephen King
Rockford Wedding & Family Photographer - Kings On Location Photography shoots journalistic and traditional wedding photography in the Rockford area. I also specialize in HS Seniors, Family, Children, & Pets.

Kerry S said...

Wow sunflare!!! Beautiful! <3