Thursday, February 21, 2008

Winter at the Beach

I recently spent a weekend at the North Wildwood Beach House and I was inspired by my Mom's Lighthouse decor to take a lighthouse photo worth framing. So I spent two hours on two different beaches photographing two different lighthouses in an attempt to get something frame worthy. Here are my results.

First I went to North Wildwood Inlet thinking I was going to photograph a traditional lighthouse. I actually had to ask for directions to this lighthouse because I was looking for the "New England" style traditional lighthouse. I was a little disappointed by what I found:
So the next day I made my parents take me to Cape May point so I could photograph a "real lighthouse." But in both North Wildwood and Cape May I got some great pictures!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely colors! nice job cara!

Justine Miller Photography said...

beautiful location and colors!

Justine Miller Photography said...

beautiful location and colors!

AmazonMama said...

These are stunning!!! Beautiful work!